Getting Queerious with POSH: Discussion on Queer rights at the intersection of POSH
₹500.00 + Taxes
Please see the overview below for the same:
- ➤ LGBTQIA+: What does it mean to be Trans & Queer?
- ➤ Laws applicable to LGBTQ+ community
- ➤ Redressal mechanisms available to queer & Trans folx under the laws
- ➤ Deconstructing POSH at the intersections of Queer & Trans identities
- ➤ How is dignity & autonomy held onto in the spirit of the POSH Act?
- ➤ How does POSH act respond to sexual violations experienced by Trans & Nonbinary folks?
- ➤ Role of Organisations in taking steps to intervene where the laws fails
- ➤ Roles & responsibilities of IC and Complaint officer under the POSH & TPA Act respectively
- ➤ What is the complaint officer’s role when POSH is invoked?
Date & Time – 9th June 2023 | 4PM – 6PM
Mode – Virtual (Microsoft Teams)