The following will be covered during the program:
- What does Fitting in at work mean?
- Whose responsibility is it? “person who wants to fit in’ or ‘group that they want to fit in with”
- Fitting in: is it overrated?
- Fitting vs Excluding
- In person and online spaces
- Role of language: microaggressions
- Do some individuals grapple with this more than others?
- Barriers to fitting in: Tactics of exclusion
- Impact of personal experiences on the individual, team and culture: from psycho-social and legal lens
- Building a culture of empathy & mutual respect